Lightweight hat of choice?

Red33

FNG
I second this hat. Closest thing I could find to my running hat. Breaths well and drys fast. I also have the first lite 5 panel hat. I wear that one later season. It definitely does not breath as well as the sitka one.
I love these hats too and was going to buy a spare one from EuroOptic, but shipping is $18.00 on a $9 hat that weighs less than a pound!

meta_gabbro

Lil-Rokslider
Your’re asking for a hat, and most responses for a cap. Maybe the Kuiu Boonie is what you are looking for. Love mine, and it is very light.
All caps are hats, not all hats are caps. OP asked for a hat similar to the cap they'd been wearing, so cap suggestions are perfectly appropriate.

pirogue

WKR
All caps are hats, not all hats are caps. OP asked for a hat similar to the cap they'd been wearing, so cap suggestions are perfectly appropriate.
OP also replied 2 weeks ago, that he bought something. But thanks for staying on top of it, by perusing old posts, to try and make a point.

meta_gabbro

Lil-Rokslider
OP also replied 2 weeks ago, that he bought something. But thanks for staying on top of it, by perusing old posts, to try and make a point.
God forbid I come back to a post! Everyone knows that's not allowed! Get over yourself lmao

nobody

WKR
Love my goHUNT softie

I've used Sitka Ascents for years now and have 6 of them. They do get warm, though, on a sunny day and don't breathe as fast as I'd like. I picked up one of the Gulch Inceptor hats and think it's going to be on my head this season. The Toray fabric breathes excellent, and the fit is great.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

My Gulch gear top button came off my hat the other day. I emailed them about it and they instantly got another in the mail and said to keep the other one. I offered to send it back for a fix, so was extremely happy with how they handled it.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

For a ball cap style, like others, I like the KUIU Icon. But for a beanie, light weight, to wear while aerobic activity (hiking in and out, etc), hands down, KUIU Ultra Merino 145 beanie. Love that thing. Super light and takes the chill off without getting hot. Works well to double up under a little heavier beanie or cap for some extra warmth.

taskswap

WKR
If anybody wants that Outdoor Research hat I was just looking at their page and looks like they have a 60% off sale on it right now. $12.