Sold Lightweight affordable tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.

iowawhitetailnut

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am looking for a lightweight affordable tripod to use with spotting scope and shooting. I want something light enough to pack into backcountry but also something sturdy enough. This is brand new concept to me, never used a tripod with spotting scope or for shooting so have no experience whatsoever. Please let me know if you have anything or even if you don't have anything what your recommendations may be. Based on limited research, it seems like the arca rail system may be what I am looking for. Please no scammers since they seem to thrive on WTB posts, LOL. Thanks

COwineguy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am looking for a lightweight affordable tripod to use with spotting scope and shooting. I want something light enough to pack into backcountry but also something sturdy enough. This is brand new concept to me, never used a tripod with spotting scope or for shooting so have no experience whatsoever. Please let me know if you have anything or even if you don't have anything what your recommendations may be. Based on limited research, it seems like the arca rail system may be what I am looking for. Please no scammers since they seem to thrive on WTB posts, LOL. Thanks
I have a field logic and a siuri I am getting ready to sell.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just got my first tripod this year. I went with this one. May not be the best for glassing because of the ball head design but awesome for shooting.

This is also a good podcast that talking about shooting off them.

OP
I

iowawhitetailnut

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That hunting tripod looks like a really nice setup! Pretty much what i am looking for other than budget.

COwineguy, i will keep an eye out for what you have. Looks like they make several different types.

Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.