WTS LH Custom Savage 6.5 CM

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm working on sourcing components for another rifle build and considering selling my one of a kind Savage 6.5 creedmoor. This rifle started its life out as a Predator hunter model in 243. I had my gunsmith do the following:

True action - bolt face, recoil lug etc.
Flute bolt
Facet action
Install bolt handle ( I believe it was PT&G)
Chamber and flute McGowen #4 24" barrel
Cerakote barrel, action and stock

Stock is McMillan A3 sporter (blind mag)

Rifle weighs just under 10ibs as shown (the stock weighs 3). Would be a pretty light setup with different stock but that said it's an absolute joy to shoot.

Easy sub moa gun with Hornady precision hunter ammo and better with my hand loads.

I'll post more pictures but thought I would get this up before I change my mind. Great gun just isn't quite what I intended it to be and to fund another build I have to sell it.

Asking $1500 plus shipping to FFL (scope not included)

20221011_175551.jpg

Loper

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What scope is on there now? Just trying to estimate the barreled action weight without the scope and stock.

OP
Eastman528
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
What scope is on there now? Just trying to estimate the barreled action weight without the scope and stock.
Leupold VX 5HD 3-15x44 with the wilderness rings. it's 6ibs 6.77 ounces without stock as is so approximately 5.6 ibs barreled action. That scope and rings is about 22 ounces.

If your interested I can send some better pictures.

air rn

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can you send me some pics. I am a fellow southpaw looking for a light rifle! I can message you my cell if needed

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

OP
Eastman528
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Can you send me some pics. I am a fellow southpaw looking for a light rifle! I can message you my cell if needed

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Hey, ya PM me your cell number and I can send you whatever you need. Be easier that way than uploading them. Thanks!