Leupold what’s up

SWFA, Trijicon, Nightforce - I really like my Tenmile on my UL mountain rifle. I think its 25oz, but it is 3-18 and holds zero and tracks. I have an NXS and an NX8, both weigh close to 30oz. The little compact NXS 2-10 is a great option as is the SHV 3-10. I don’t own a SWFA, only know what I have read.

BjornF16

WKR
I’ve been practicing with .223 Tikka with 6X SWFA out to 600 yards. I used to think shooting that far required higher magnification.

I’m running Trijicon 2-10x36 on my lighter rig; Trijicon 3-18 and NXS 4-32 on my other rifles.

I’m considering replacing the 6X with the SWFA 3-9 HD.

Gingerman

Lil-Rokslider
SWFA, Trijicon, Nightforce - I really like my Tenmile on my UL mountain rifle. I think its 25oz, but it is 3-18 and holds zero and tracks. I have an NXS and an NX8, both weigh close to 30oz. The little compact NXS 2-10 is a great option as is the SHV 3-10. I don’t own a SWFA, only know what I have read.
I was really impressed with the Tenmile I demoed. Stereo dial feel of the mag dial, clear glass, tracking spot on. I'll have a 5-50X56 ELR someday.

I need to get my hands on a tenmile... have several vx5HD.. no issues yet but the Tenmile durability seems legit..

Randle

WKR
I am new to dialing scopes. These are fine until you change it for a long range shot then when you go back to say your 200 yard zero then they are off?

I am new to dialing scopes. These are fine until you change it for a long range shot then when you go back to say your 200 yard zero then they are off?
A quality dialing scope like those previously mentioned in this thread will not have that issue. They will return to your zero range reliably. I wouldn't let that be a concern if it is holding you back from twisting those turrets!

Randle

WKR
I just bought a VX3i and used it on my .06 last year but I have not set it up to dial. I zeroed at 200 and hunted , figured on messin with it more this spring
Maybe not now

I have several VX5-6 and love them.
I was actually super invested in the VX5HD and VX6HDs. I got tired of zero shifts when traveling for out of state hunts. Glass is amazing, zero retention not so much. Everything got swapped out for NF or trijicons. The tenmile I have went to alaska and back, including all the dumb little flight too and from the small village I hunted in. I pulled the foam out of the gun case to make room for other gear, so between the flights and the boat hunt, it got the crap kicked out of it. Got home and 2 weeks later drove to idaho for an elk hunt on horseback. Got knocked around a little bit there. Through it all, not a single zero shift.