Leupold Gold Ring 12-40 x 60 Compact Spotting Scope 225$

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have up for sale a Leupold Gold Ring 12-40 x 60 Compact Spotting Scope. This is an older model but its in great condition. Not a scratch on the glass at all. The case is a bit dirty but the spotter is in fantastic condition. Here are the stats from Leupold Website from the year it was made.

Leupold® Golden Ring® 12-40x60mm Spotting Scope
The spotting scope one famous outdoors writer called a “landmark of optical design.”

• Powerful, clear, bright optics with up to 40x magnification for judging the rack on your next trophy from extreme distances.

• A mere 37 ounces and 12.4 inches
long, it’s lightweight and compact.

• Multicoat 4 lens system for superior light transmission capability and anti-glare interior work together to give you a crisp, vivid sight picture without equal.

• Soft-side, form-fitting case is included. Operate the scope without ever removing the case.

for a 2004 Manufactured Spotting scope this thing is compact lightweight and suprisingly great quality view. Great for Backpack hunting because of how compact it is.

Shipping and insurance is included. I take Paypal, buyer pays the Paypal fee or you can gift it. USA Only if international please contact me we can work out the details.

I will also provide a small tabletop Tripod in on the deal.

Stock Photos. (Tried to get a good photo of the glass but since there isnt a scratch on its hard to tell the glass is even there) =-)

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Just my way of giving back to the Roksliders. Happy to give some great deals on gear.

CM

WKR
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hey danarnold, I'll give you $300 for it :D

Just kidding, that is a crazy good deal. I used one of those scopes for years before I bought a Swarovski, it is a great little scope.

MLHSN

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang! I've been watching closely to get my first spotter. To late to the party I guess.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
It's a done deal fellas already shipped to Dan thanks for the interest.