Lets be honest

OP
Wild_Aber

Wild_Aber

FNG
Sitting in my ‘22 Ram 1500 we ordered with one of your co-workers this summer. Pleasant ordering process, great service. Shuttle picked my wife up in Spokane and she drove it home to Alaska. All the way up to 3622 miles this morning.

We have a ‘07 Ram 3500 6.7 6-speed with 160K on it. It’s a good truck. Had the normal front end and 150K issues, clutch etc. Owner before me had a 100+ tune in it which was just stupid. It’s back to stock now. The ‘04 Powerstoke it replaced was and is a rolling mechanics dream.

Also still have the 1st new truck I ever bought, 1992 GMC K1500. Most of the paint has fallen off. It’s had a clutch, couple of exhaust systems cat - back, a radiator, and a couple of distributors. Love that truck, never getting rid of it.
Glad to hear that. We send a lot of rigs up to Alaska.

2017 Colorado ZR2 Babymax, ordered brand new pre-release, delivered June 2017. ~71k miles hard driving as of this morning, have treated her by far the worst of any vehicle I've ever owned.

Besides an issue with the NOX sensors one year hunting (they never told me the ins and outs of the new emissions systems and that short drives in cold weather = catastrophic) I have no complaints at all.

Sure does get to hunting spots quick...

BadDogPSD

WKR
I've owned Ford trucks for probably 35 out of the last 40 years. Never really had any real issues, but never owned them for long periods. My ex wife still has my old 98 f150 and it's still going at 250k miles.