WTS LEFT-Handed Custom 7SAUM (anTi-X, XLR, Proof...)

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
For you lefties, I am considering selling my custom 7 SAUM.

The full build was documented and detailed here: https://exomtngear.com/blogs/article/custom-hunting-rifle-build. You can also see more photos (and some field-wear) here.

nightforce-nxs.jpg

• Builder: Sterling Precision
  • Cartridge: 7 SAUM
  • Action: Defiance anTi-X (XM Length)
  • Magazine: MDT, customized by Kinport Peak Rifles
  • Barrel: Proof Research, 22” Carbon, 1:8.4 Twist
  • Chassis: XLR Element 4.0 Magnesium with Hunter DBM Upgrade
  • Trigger: Timney Elite Hunter
485 documented rounds fired on this build. I can provide load data with numerous bullets and powders. ADG brass can be pre-ordered for July delivery through Unknown Munitions.

Price of $3,500 for the rifle, as detailed in the bullet points above. The scope and suppressor are not included and are not for sale in any way. Hawkins scope rings can be included, if desired. I am not interested in parting anything out, unless you are interested in the barreled action only.

Somewhat negotiable for serious buyers, but please don't kick tires or low-ball if you don't have serious interest. Happy to send detailed photos and more info to serious inquirers.

The only reason I am considering selling this rifle is because I built a nearly identical 7 SAUM with a shorter (18") barrel.

If I don't find a good home for this rifle, I'll use all of the components to turn it into something else eventually. But I'd rather see this rifle get used, instead of me waiting around to do something with it "one of these days".

OP
Mark at EXO

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thanks for the bump @Dunky.

SALE PENDING PAYMENT. I will update as Sold when payment is received and cleared. In the meantime, questions or backup buyers are welcome.