Learning how to use the Swarovski TLS APO on my spotting scope

OP
J
Thanks fatrascal, I appreciate that. I have a few a couple more I'll post. Trying to get the hang of this set up. It's pretty amazing sometimes what you get.

OP
J
This Spring Bear remix always makes me smile, I like the music and the smiles from my son and Dick during the experience. I captured the experience as it came together. I was about ready to take this bear and we spotted the cubs so we just sat back and enjoyed the moment.
The heat waves made it incredibly challenging to film but you still get the idea of what great optics can do. Let me know if you like it, I have a few more that I could post if you do ... other stuff you know

OREGON SPRING BEAR http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=12440402da9607cba199a9e

Enjoy my amateur video skills
:)

John

Last edited:
OP
J
It's a Panasonic DMC-3 which is nothing very fancy. It's a discontinued $500 camera with no stabilization and this is being videoed on a back packing head, not the firmest set and in a 5-10mph wind. The scope is pretty fancy though, that' s the Swarovski STX modular and I'm pretty sure all of that was taken with the 65mm lens with TLS APO.

John

Last edited:
OP
J
yes it has HD glass and extra Field flatner lenses in the Spotting scope.

John

OP
J
Let me know if you like it, I have a few other Nature videos I put together learning how to use the new scope and TLS APO set up, I'll post them if anyone is interested?

John

OP
J
Hey Aron,
I guess you're in from the cold for a while, with all those eyes out looking for a 48" plus bull for Ryan it's got to happen soon! I keep checking back for some good news!

OP
J
We're all out and about....

Hoping fog lifts soon!

So you are watching my videos while on point searching for Ryan's moose? lol I'm flattered and shocked at the same time!

NO MORE VIDEO'S till you spill some blood :)

Good luck