LAX Ammunition

I used to live in California and have purchased from them. They were legit 7 years ago. Not sure about now. I believe they started as a range for law enforcement and then started reloading the brass, then turned into a full blown ammo operation. My dad has also purchased bulk ammo from them. I would say but with confidence.

I just shot about 300 rounds out of their reman 9mm this week and didn't have any issues. I believe they also own Freedom Munitions who has plenty of bad reviews but I believe there is new ownership that fixed their issues.

I've bought a lot of the reman ammo in several calibers from them, 9mm 115 and 124 fmj, 223 55gr fmj, 44mag, 308 and 30-06 147gr fmj and 168gr Amax.
Couple thousand rounds total. All of looked great and shot well. Brass shinny and shot clean.
Never ordered the jhp, but I'm sure its just as good. I wouldn't hesitate to order it.

Their sister company Freedom Munitions has some pretty good as well.

In my opinion you can go wrong ordering from them if you're looking for some quality plinking and target ammo. Especially when they have free shipping.

@jjohnsonElknewbie
Here's some of the reman 44mag, stuff looks brand new. Got to thinking, I've also bought and went through 500rds of 45acp as well, it shot cleaner than winchester white box.
I guess out of all of it, the only bad thing I can say is there were less than a dozen that had the bullets seated too deep and looked sketchy enough not to fire.

Resized_20230107_193736.jpegResized_20230107_193724.jpeg

Back