Lathrop and Sons Sizing

Hoping someone in the community has overlap with me in one of the boots below so I can confirm I am likely a size 12 in L&S boots. Also, does anyone have insight to when their next sale will be?

Size 12 Nike
Size 45.5 in the Crispi Briksdal
Size 12 in Salewa Crows
12 in Hanwag Alaskans
46 in La Sportiva Aequilibriums

Thanks!

plebe

Lil-Rokslider
Hoping someone in the community has overlap with me in one of the boots below so I can confirm I am likely a size 12 in L&S boots. Also, does anyone have insight to when their next sale will be?

Size 12 Nike
Size 45.5 in the Crispi Briksdal
Size 12 in Salewa Crows
12 in Hanwag Alaskans
46 in La Sportiva Aequilibriums

Thanks!

Hard to say.

I’d been running in size 12s for years. Got sized for new trainers and was nearly a size up on one foot. I’m boarder line D-E width.

After difficulties finding a good fit for new boots, I went the custom route with L&S hoping they’d split sizes. Nope. At first, they sent me a pair that was way too small. Kind of embarrassingly they caught the mistake as we started the follow up phone a call. Then they sent size 14s and they are quite comfortable. My right foot isn’t perfect, but there’s no real trouble there either. I didn’t need the wides.

My gut is size up +1.

They usually run a sale around Black Friday and such. I’ve failed to cash in on that sometime now. Probably I will this year, idk. There’s a pair of Crispis I want to try too.

I’ve read where some folks rag on the insole. They’ve been great for me.

yfarm

WKR
I wear a 9.5 in most boots, running shoes. Asics, OC, Salomon Quest 4 Gtx, AKU Seveltica. 9.5 Lowa Tibet wide are too narrow in the toebox as are La Sportiva. Lathrop Mountain hunters are 9.5 W, my sons 10 D fit well also.