Last minute MT app

Packer9037

Lil-Rokslider
Hey folks - buddy is trying to do a last minute application and is having issues with his ALS number. He’s a nonres so needs to get the app in today. Anyone know if there’s anyone you can reach out to about getting that resolved? He’s sent an email and we’ve tried calling FWP site.

hiker270

WKR
Does he have an ALS number or is he trying to get one? Best thing to do would be call the Montana fish and game and hope somebody is available to help today.

only helps if this is the issue, but when logging in with your ALS…. It’s only 3 digits not the entire thing for the webpage purposes

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not good nobody answering the phone today

I also had drama with my ALS number and I know what it is. My hunting partner got it to work but I tried multiple times only to be rejected everytime

OP
Packer9037

Packer9037

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, we’ve tried recovering it and can’t find it. He went on a hunt back in 07-08 while in college and can’t get the correct phone number/zip code match.

Erict

WKR
If he doesn't have any accumulated bonus points to lose then as a last ditch effort he may want to try opening a "brand new" account. I think they are closing the window before midnight, so best hurry.