Last Minute Goat Hunt in Alaska (Cancellation Deal)

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Throwing this out there to see if any Rokslide members have interest. We had clients bail on us after looking at the forecast (mid 40's and rain) for a guided hunt this weekend.

*Here's the catch, you have to be in Alaska this weekend. Tomorrow morning preferably, Sunday at the latest.*

This is a 10 day combo hunt; mountain goat (+9" potential), brown bear (+8' potential) and black bear (+6' potential) available in the area. All fees aside from your hunting license and locking tags included for $22,500.

The outfitter is Alaska Summit Guide Service:

The guide is me personally. You would need to travel to Anchorage, AK where I would pick you up from the airport and travel to our jump off point. Call or text me @ 907-952-2602.

Let me know if you want referrals for the outfitter or me as a guide.

Mountain goat hunts are run out of our special use permit area with the Chugach National Forest, Cordova Ranger District.

(Prior approval for this post from Ryan and Robby)

OP
SLDMTN

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
c653df4c83b5eedc5390a4100f658061.jpg

589ffdb5c7ea4c556ea5cb5e052dac7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SLDMTN

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Would you take a resident at a reduced price if no NR biters? 🤔
This is already $6k off of “list price” but that would be a great question for the boss man, Scott. I guided a resident sheep hunter this fall for a different outfitter at a discounted price so it does happen from time to time.