Large rifle magnum primers

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Finally seeing some in stock. Bruno and Midsouth have Remington LRP magnums in stock

Fmuguira

FNG
Starting to see more places with them ; still awful expensive. I m being patient and waiting. More guys do that and prices should drop some 👍

OP
B

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I haven’t seen Magnums locally for 3 years. LRPs haven’t been much better. I live in bumble though.

TaperPin

WKR
Scheels has those Remington primers for in store pickup. They also list federal match large and match magnum large in stock, but I don’t remember seeing them yesterday - maybe they just hit the shelves. It’s stupid to feel so happy about primers. Lol

Not exactly sure where y'all are all located but I’m in North Georgia. Here, things are really looking up for components in general. You may not find the exact primer you want but you can find them. The only powder I’m still not seeing is the RL powders.

SloppyJ

WKR
Not exactly sure where y'all are all located but I’m in North Georgia. Here, things are really looking up for components in general. You may not find the exact primer you want but you can find them. The only powder I’m still not seeing is the RL powders.
The rumor was they discontinued produ ton of the reloader stuff. Not sure how true that is but I've never been able to find that locally. Only store I know of in a 50mile radius here that sell components is Basspro. I've never seen any alliant stuff there or VV for that matter. I've been ordering everything online lately.