Large Black Cats

Stalker69

WKR
You dont understand
I dont care if anyone believes me or not
I do think its funny that there are so many people that have seen them and every one of them are called liars or its said they are mistaken
Same thing with big foot, and there are supposedly far more sights of them then LBC. Do you yarak, believe big foot exist ?

OP
Y

Yarak

WKR
Same thing with big foot, and there are supposedly far more sights of them than LBC. Do you yarak, believe big foot exist ?
I don’t believe or disbelieve
I simply don’t know but I know some very credible people who go say they have seen one
A friend that was a park ranger in WA for 30 years can tell you about a sighting that even he says can’t be explained but knows this creature was far larger than any grizzly he’s seen but wouldn’t say it was Bigfoot
His description was that it was roughly 10’-12’ tall and about 4’ wide at the shoulders
Said it had arms that reached below its waist

WKR
I don’t believe or disbelieve
I simply don’t know but I know some very credible people who go say they have seen one
A friend that was a park ranger in WA for 30 years can tell you about a sighting that even he says can’t be explained but knows this creature was far larger than any grizzly he’s seen but wouldn’t say it was Bigfoot
His description was that it was roughly 10’-12’ tall and about 4’ wide at the shoulders
Said it had arms that reached below its waist
Bigfoot saw me. But no one believes him.

I do think its funny that there are so many people that have seen them and every one of them are called liars or its said they are mistaken
Whats funny about it? 0% of these people have any evidence to back up their claims, so its really not funny that nobody believes them, its actually quite rational.

OP
Y

Yarak

WKR
Whats funny about it? 0% of these people have any evidence to back up their claims, so its really not funny that nobody believes them, its actually quite rational.
Oh this is rich
Have you ever taken out your brain to play with it or do you actually know you have one without seeing it or do you have knowledge of having a brain because someone told you ?
As to your question about my friend that was a park ranger up there I wont waste my time since that was many years ago and he's in his 80's now
One day all these "rational" people will realize that everyone doesnt have flair for the dramatic that has a need to lie to get attention and that people actually tell the truth about what theyve seen and heard

Last edited:

Scoot

WKR
Optical illusions, visual tricks, and the like probably explain a ton of these. Also, serious psychopathology undoubtedly explains some of it. There are no shortage of people who are unable to differentiate reality from fantasy.

OP
Y

Yarak

WKR
Optical illusions, visual tricks, and the like probably explain a ton of these. Also, serious psychopathology undoubtedly explains some of it. There are no shortage of people who are unable to differentiate reality from fantasy.
Unfortunately you’re right about visual tricks and psychological issues with people
Neither of these describe me and my experience in any shape, form or fashion
I can read and listen to snide remarks all day and it will never change the FACT of what I’ve seen

49ereric

WKR
Unfortunately you’re right about visual tricks and psychological issues with people
I can read and listen to snide remarks all day and it will never change the FACT of what I’ve seen
Nor will negative comments sway me from believing reputable people here that I know personally that have seen black cougars. Most of these people have passed away now and no new sightings in a long time that I have heard of.

Scoot

WKR

My apologies, Yarak, I didn't intend to direct that towards you specifically. But I do believe a lot of this kind of thing is explained in the way I mentioned. Not saying it applies to you.

OP
Y

Yarak

WKR
My apologies, Yarak, I didn't intend to direct that towards you specifically. But I do believe a lot of this kind of thing is explained in the way I mentioned. Not saying it applies to you.
I completely agree with you on this
People do let their imagination run wild and then come up with some outlandish things

Scoot

WKR
Definitely! ...and, some people are crazy! I've worked with schizophrenic patients and people with psychotic disorders- there's plenty of them running around too. Also, hallucinogens most definitely factor into this thing too. Again, not directing that at anyone in particular.

Mostly though, I think Yarak is right- people claim some goofy stuff sometimes when their imagination gets the better of them. I think I'm at least half sane and I've sworn I've seen things that my buddies have told me simply weren't as I saw them. I swear I saw a Irish setter one time on a deer drive, but both my brother and cousin saw it and they both informed me of the fact that it was a small buck. But dang I was sure! However, there's no doubt I was totally wrong. Just one small example of how things aren't always as they appear...