Sold Kuiu vias Large and 34R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just found out my brother from out of state, that isn't a hunter, is going to spend a few days in the mountains with me for my ID mule deer controlled hunt. I'm looking for some attack pants, merino shirt, and a hooded peleton 240. This should cover him for 90% of the time for outer clothing... prices shipped to 54313. Thank you!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He told me he wears a size large. He's 6'2" 210 pounds. I always thought their stuff fit true to size to me?
Use their sizing chart on the website. Measure where they show you to measure.. Kuiu is athletic cut. Height and size sound about right for large though.

Also, Kuiu labour day sale starts tomorrow. May find what your looking for on sale. The kutana pants will be on sale. Best kuiu pants I own for hike or hunting until the temps drop a bit, then I move in to the guide pants.

OP
B
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yes I'm all set. Kuiu labor day sale. Ordered a few tops in both sizes just in case and will return what doesn't fit. Got some Katanas from another member in 34. Tried to post this earlier but it was less than 24 hours from my last post and I could not. Good tip nonetheless!

The labor day sale starts today for inner circle members.

Status
Not open for further replies.