WTS Kuiu Tiburon Pant Sz 36 x 31? - $100

cake

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
As title states - up for sale - Kuiu Tiburon Pant - excellent condition. I just purchased form GGFerrier ( https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/fs-kuiu-vias-gear-sale-xl-tops-36-bottoms.119068/ ). They are a little too short for me. It appears these are about a 32” inseam - and can be let out (according to kuiu). Original seller said they have not been hemmed or altered in any way. See pic below showing these pants laid out next to new Tiburon w/ 34" inseam. They are in great shape - just a little too short for me (I’m 6’3”). PayPal - $100 TYD - lower 48 (what I originally paid for them).
Pics to follow.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Same thing happened to me. Bought a pair of Attack pants on here, and they showed up way short. I sent them back to him and got my money back. Also had him cover return shipping. Not your fault the item you bought was falsely advertised. Just a thought.

OP
C

cake

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks Whiskey - I've tried to reach out - but cannot get in touch. I'm still trying - but thought I'd post them up in the mean time.

OP
C

cake

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got in touch with original owner - pants are not modified (not hemmed) - they are just making them a little longer now. I updated OP to reflect that.