KUIU Tiburon - Now Available for Purchase On-Line

OP
K
Shaun,

Nice meeting you as well. We will be down your way in September for Dove. Maybe you can get out a day with us?

shaun

WKR
Shaun,

Nice meeting you as well. We will be down your way in September for Dove. Maybe you can get out a day with us?

Ya definatly man! That would be awesome! We will stay in touch about it! My bro inlaw has a dep permit for where he works last time I was out there we killed 132 doves between 3 guys in 45 min he is in between reedley and dinuba might be an option

bbrown

WKR
Patrick,
Just got a set of Tiburons and they look sweet. If they hold up as well as they look in the field you guys really NEED to come out with some solid colors. These would be awesome year round pants - especially for backpacking and hiking. And while your at it bring back the charcoal Attacks...

Pretty please with a cherry on top...

ktowncamo

WKR
Patrick - Was hoping you can help me out a bit. I've sent TWO emails to Kuiu customer service and one phone call (I was asked to send an email rather than take care of my concerns on a call) but have yet to hear back from Kuiu. The first email was sent on 7/19 and I immediately received this auto reply:

"We are currently experiencing high call and email volume which may cause delays in responding to your email. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We will do our best to respond to your email as soon as possible......"

I get it, I've run two hunting businesses and realize this time of the year can be super busy so I patiently waited 5 days and then sent a follow up on 7/24 to which I received the same auto reply. It's been 8 days and still nothing. Since the first email was sent I've placed and received an order, but no reply to my needs for a return to be set up and a warranty issue on the guide pant as well as a question regarding my Icon pack (2011 model frame).

My season opener is two weeks and honestly I don't want to be messing around with this sort of thing when that starts. Anyone can sell stuff but a brand's true merit is earned through resolving issues and communication. Please see if you can get on top of the [email protected] email for me and others that may be waiting. I appreciate anything you can do to speed that up!