WTS KUIU Taku 3000 - Perfect

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Okay. I am listing several items for a longtime friend and 100% good guy. His name is Steve and he lives near KC, MO. I'll vouch 100% for every item and his honesty. I'm simply doing the listing. If you buy, you'll send the payment to Steve along with your shipping info. He will ship the item to you via USPS. Most of this gear was used on ONE trip to Alaska and is in basically as-new or perfect shape. Some of it has not been used even once. Nonsmoking home and Steve is extremely particular about caring for his gear.

KUIU TAKU 3000 GEAR BAG - ONE TRIP

Purchased new in 2018 and used once. 3000 cubic inches. Gray. Includes backpack/shoulder carry straps. New cost is $119 + shipping.

The price is $75 and that includes shipping anywhere to lower 48. AK or HI extra. His PayPal and Venmo addresses are [email protected]

You can hit me with any questions about conditions, use, etc and I'll be happy to answer them. I will be listing other good stuff from Steve very soon. Thanks.

OP
Kevin Dill
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The item is sold pending payment. I'll keep the listing active in the interim. Thanks.