Kuiu sale?

You mean you don't want to pay a company just to be a walking advertisement for them? Even if they give you a discount? Suspect
Funny thing is I actually already own all their t-shirts, lmao it's true I have a bunch of them. For $16 or whatever they come to with the 40% I really like them, fit well and some of them look good. But I don't need any more!

Funny thing is I actually already own all their t-shirts, lmao it's true I have a bunch of them. For $16 or whatever they come to with the 40% I really like them, fit well and some of them look good. But I don't need any more!
Same here

H80Hunter

WKR
If I had to bet, probably a bunch of freaking t-shirts for 40% off and 15% for a handful of items people actually want.

Yeah Kuiu is annoyingly bad about this. A lot of brands do it, but they really are guilty of having complete crap at the "UP TO XX%" sale price.

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
Thats what I got in my mail...
52c765591346b1b32b4662ab71dab748.jpg
37b33b630c88da6707a51d70ec8b5a1a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

EddieNel

Lil-Rokslider
Y'all really know how to rain on some ones parade. I was hoping on some big savings on their jackets and pants. I guess we will just have to see.

Y'all really know how to rain on some ones parade. I was hoping on some big savings on their jackets and pants. I guess we will just have to see.
They had their Guide lineup on sale earlier this month and the Axis line on sale in July. So I wouldn’t get too excited about jackets going on sale (or at least on sale at a decent price).

WKR
When Jason was running the company the sales seemed much better. I remember getting a complete layering system at 40% off on a black Friday sale 6 or 7 years ago. They may have just been in more of a growth phase back then.

Jakerex

WKR
When Jason was running the company the sales seemed much better. I remember getting a complete layering system at 40% off on a black Friday sale 6 or 7 years ago. They may have just been in more of a growth phase back then.

For real. Tried using a $25 birthday code on a pair of pants. With the code I have to pay $10 shipping, without the code shipping is free. So, it’s a $15 birthday code. Can’t combine codes either. Phuckin dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team4LongGun

Super Moderator
Staff member
The T shirts are great on sale. 14-16 bucks and they fit well and last long.

But that’s not hunting gear! Cmon Kuiu