Kuiu Question

Usi05

WKR
Anyone running an ultra suspension with a pro bag? Any complaints??

How about pro hip belt pouches on ultra suspension??

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
Seems a bit backwards, most go for weight savings with the bag and use the ultra bag and pro suspension. That is what I and a hunting buddy do and it works great.

OP
Usi05

Usi05

WKR
Seems a bit backwards, most go for weight savings with the bag and use the ultra bag and pro suspension. That is what I and a hunting buddy do and it works great.

I was just curious because I already have the ultra suspension but like the pro bag way more

OP
Usi05

Usi05

WKR
Yes pro is significantly better. I run pro suspension and ultra bags.

Thank you.
Might be doing this wrong. May need to upgrade suspension and just size up on the next ultra bag lol

Moserkr

WKR
I ran the ultra for 2 years with no issues. Just prefer more padding and comfort. New pro hip belt pouches will not work with ultra suspension. I use the pro suspension, s/m belt and tall frame. Unless you’re 5’5”, get the tall frame. Over 6’ go extra tall frame. I use the apex shoulder straps on my pro suspension though, with an ultra 4k and 6k. 4k is my favorite bag and i can go 4 days in it, will push for 5 this season. Took lots of gear cuts and upgrades to make that happen though.

OP
Usi05

Usi05

WKR
I appreciate all of the feedback!!!

OP
Usi05

Usi05

WKR
I did get some icon pro hip pouches I am gonna try to make work somehow.

hikenhunt

WKR
I've used both and the pro suspension is a huge upgrade when packing heavy loads over the ultra.

ZT3006

FNG
Not trying to take over your thread but has the frame remained the same from the ultra and pro?

LIbow31

FNG
Just got my Pro in the mail. Pro suspension and Pro 2300 bag. Super comfortable. Loaded 50 Lbs in it and it felt like it was just a part of me

OP
Usi05

Usi05

WKR
I did get some icon pro hip pouches I am gonna try to make work somehow.

These fit perfectly on my ultra frame.

On the search for ultra 7200.

May still upgrade to pro frame. Not sure what fair price on ultra frame would be for me to sell it

LaHunter

WKR
These fit perfectly on my ultra frame.

On the search for ultra 7200.

May still upgrade to pro frame. Not sure what fair price on ultra frame would be for me to sell it

Frame is unchanged. Suspension (belt & shoulder harness) is what is different. Your current frame will work with the new Pro Suspension.

OP
Usi05

Usi05

WKR
Frame is unchanged. Suspension (belt & shoulder harness) is what is different. Your current frame will work with the new Pro Suspension.

I’m sorry. I used wrong terms.

I plan on keeping frame and upgrading to 7200 ultra bag and selling ultra suspension to get pro suspension.