Kuiu Pro Pack

AZ8

WKR
Looks like another sale for their Pro packs. I’m looking at the PRO LT 4000. I like to read the reviews to see if anyone is my size to get a general sense of fit, but not finding anything helpful.

I hate buying packs sight unseen and without me trying them on. So if I were to follow their sizing guide, I should be good?

Thanks.

amassi

WKR
I prefer a taller frame than their tape reccomends, other than that the other measurements worked just fine
To be honest the reccomended frame worked great as well

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Reactions: AZ8

Tahoe1305

WKR
I ended up with one size taller frame as well after in person inspection by them at their store in CA. I’m 5’10” @160lbs.

I have the tall frame and S/M belt. 4000 is a good size. I have the 7000 and 1850 as well.

BryGuy

FNG
Looks like another sale for their Pro packs. I’m looking at the PRO LT 4000. I like to read the reviews to see if anyone is my size to get a general sense of fit, but not finding anything helpful.

I hate buying packs sight unseen and without me trying them on. So if I were to follow their sizing guide, I should be good?

Thanks.
I’m 6’, 175 and I wear a tall frame and the s/m suspension. It works well for me, I’m pretty slim and the kuiu works really well for that. My heaviest load so far was 120lbs and it was rough but not because of the pack.