Kuiu Labor Day sale 2024

OP
D

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
I saved $100 on a rain jacket, can’t beat that. I think I have seen the attack pants go on sale before but it’s always hard to predict what will go on sale. I upgraded the rain jacket I was going to get since the cheaper one didn’t go on sale making the more expensive one cheaper due to the sale.

Last few sales have been duds, but they have a lot of quality stuff in the 40% off category this time. Unfortunately I already own one of everything so won't be buying more... need them to put the boxer briefs on sale again. LOL

AZ8

WKR
Yup. Looking at the Super Down Pro Glomitt.

Question: Are their gloves true to size? If I follow their measuring guide, I'll get the correct size?

Gloves are one thing I always like to try on in person.

I saved $100 on a rain jacket, can’t beat that. I think I have seen the attack pants go on sale before but it’s always hard to predict what will go on sale. I upgraded the rain jacket I was going to get since the cheaper one didn’t go on sale making the more expensive one cheaper due to the sale.
ive used KUIU, sitka and stone glacier light weight rain gear and KUIU seems to have edge in durability and slight edge in performance.

OP
D

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
Yup. Looking at the Super Down Pro Glomitt.

Question: Are their gloves true to size? If I follow their measuring guide, I'll get the correct size?

Gloves are one thing I always like to try on in person.
I have the Yukon gloves and I have them in a large and they fit snug. I am in between a medium in finger length and large in the circumference and decided to go bigger rather then smaller and I am glad I did. Finger length is good for me as well so if anything the gloves might run small but this could vary from glove to glove.

Reactions: AZ8

AZ8

WKR
I have the Yukon gloves and I have them in a large and they fit snug. I am in between a medium in finger length and large in the circumference and decided to go bigger rather then smaller and I am glad I did. Finger length is good for me as well so if anything the gloves might run small but this could vary from glove to glove.
Good info. Thanks.

I hate gloves that fit good in the hand, but one or two fingers are an inch too long! These gloves being a glomitt, maybe that won’t an issue.

Every manufacture is so different, it’s why I like to try them on. Can’t do that with Kuiu.

I might just order two sizes and return one.

OP
D

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, and it being a glomitt would you consider wearing another glove underneath for more dexterity? My buddy has the glomitts and really only uses them for early morning glassing where you aren’t moving and it’s freezing outside.

Ho5tile1

WKR
Yea got a t shirt as everything on sale I pretty much already have or is something I don’t use. The stuff I want is always out of stock those polo shirts are really nice looking. Want a few for church but they never have any In stock in XL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ8

WKR
Yeah, and it being a glomitt would you consider wearing another glove underneath for more dexterity? My buddy has the glomitts and really only uses them for early morning glassing where you aren’t moving and it’s freezing outside.
Yeah, mostly for late season glassing. I would have a pair of wool gloves underneath.

Reading the description, I didn’t realized they’re not waterproof, so those are out. Now looking at the Northstar.

CJ19

WKR
I doubt the underpants will go on sale but I FULL endorse the merino box briefs. BOFA have never had it so good as they do in these new KUUEEE as my wife calls them underpants.