Sold Kuiu Guide Jackets Large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 97.2%
34   1   1
One brand new without tags 195 shipped in ash. Large ****SOLD.***

One used with small tear but still great condition gunmetal grey. Large. 160 shipped

They fit me but I want to sell to get an XL In Olive or Verde so I can add a layer under it. Large is kinda tight and can’t layer it for me personally. I ship same day.

Attachments

• IMG_2300.jpeg
    IMG_2300.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2301.jpeg
    IMG_2301.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not to be weird but what’s your build type? I’m usually right in between a large and XL at 195lbs and 5’11, and I have yet to own any kuiu tops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trr15

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Not to be weird but what’s your build type? I’m usually right in between a large and XL at 195lbs and 5’11, and I have yet to own any kuiu tops

I’m the same height/weight and have a guide jacket. It’s definitely an athletic fit without much room to layer. I wear it with a base layer and fleece and it works well. Only con for me is the sleeve opening. I can barely get the damn things over my hands.

• Banned
OP
AlpineAssassin907
Rating - 97.2%
34   1   1

Same here im usually a large in all Kuiu shirts and jackets, I’m 5’11, at 190lbs right now, I gained weight from last year and 2 years before, usually am walking around and hunting at 170-175lbs, large was perfect for me at that weight I could layer it and have no issues. Now that I’ve gained weight I can still squeeze into a large in this jacket but definitely have no room to layer it lol. Hope this helps. That’s why I’m looking for an XL now so I can layer it a little bit with merino stuff.

Nine Banger

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm looking at the ash jacket, do you know what the difference is between the DCS and the PRO?

More sizing feedback: I'm 5'6" and 200...Kuiu large fits me even with a stio sweater on underneath its just snug at the hips. I wish they would add a second zipper to their main zipper but it seems like that is falling out of fashion across the board.

• Banned
OP
AlpineAssassin907
Rating - 97.2%
34   1   1
I'm looking at the ash jacket, do you know what the difference is between the DCS and the PRO?

More sizing feedback: I'm 5'6" and 200...Kuiu large fits me even with a stio sweater on underneath its just snug at the hips. I wish they would add a second zipper to their main zipper but it seems like that is falling out of fashion across the board.
I am not sure the difference you would have to look on the Kuiu website, I seen they just dropped the new pro stuff. I’ve had good luck with the regular guide stuff myself

Nine Banger

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
OK, all I saw was it was a miniscule amount lighter and had a zipper on the chest, figured it was just new and improved....

• Banned
OP
AlpineAssassin907
Rating - 97.2%
34   1   1
OK, all I saw was it was a miniscule amount lighter and had a zipper on the chest, figured it was just new and improved....
All good brother, i didn’t get a chance to look into the details. If any of my stuff sells I’ll just end up getting the regular guide stuff again I like it so much lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.