KUIU Glove System - Now Available for Purchase On-Line

All of the gloves in the KUIU Glove System are now available to order on-line. Select the below link for complete purchasing information. Once there, select the SHOP icon and go directly to KUIU's "SHOP" site to purchase.

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=6b6fd99fe17ac245526a52fd1&id=a56572fca3&e=7eed03feef

The KUIU Glove System includes the Merino 230, Tiburon, Guide and Yukon. We incorporated the most advanced fabrics, materials, and manufacturing techniques to produce a layering system for your hands that will perform from early season bow hunts to late season sheep hunts in wet or dry conditions.

ok wear a large glove normally but when golfing wear a cadet which has slightly shorter fingers. the tiburon fits me ok once its on but the athletic fit makes it feel small going on and off in xl and of course the arms are too long but that is just my build. will report once they arrive at door.......

dryflyguy

Lil-Rokslider
My million dollar idea: silent Velcro (silcro...get it?)

When the KUIU R&D team perfects and implements the silcro revolution, just make sure I get my royalties. :cool: