kuiu attack vs eddie Bauer guide

Not vary similar at all but more value in the EB when on sale.

Attacks are thicker, have leg vents, better pockets in my opinion but are going to be warmer and take a bit longer to dry. They also run a bit looser than the guides thru the thigh.

I have both and both have their place. The guides are great all around pants and run cooler than the attacks for warm summer hikes when the bugs are too bad for shorts.

I don't own any kuiu tiburons but I think that would be a better comp to the eb guides.

dotman

WKR
Attack is a thicker heavier weight material. Both are similar in how quiet they are. I think the Attack's are a tad baggier. For the price the EB are the better deal. I've had my attacks since they first came out and really don't wear them much anymore, I think they could be more durable then the EB over the long run but I wear the EB more currently.

The EB are louder and swishier no question. They are very similar to the Kryptek Valhalla in material thickness but without the sheen. I had to size up on the EB so they would fit my thighs. The Tiburon is probably the closer comparison. I think the guide is more durable than the Tiburon though and a better value if you are fine with a little louder material and solids.

The Tiburon pants aren't very durable. I shredded a set this shed hunting season and have them duct taped to hell to just get through the season. They should make nice shorts on the positive side.