Kuiu attack pant sizing

rev44

Lil-Rokslider
I usually wear a 31x32 or 32x32. I see the short inseam is 31 and the regular is 34. Anyone in my size buy the regular 34 inseam? I don't want than dragging but also don't want them to be floods if they shrink a little. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BBob

WKR
In jeans I'm 32x32 but I like the longer 34 (regular) in my Kuiu pants for field use and roll them up if I don't want the added length. With the longer I don't wear gaiters and it keeps the junk out of my boots. I've never had them drag but they are longer than my normal pants. I don't believe any of my Kuiu pants shrunk in length. If your primary use won't be in the field or you'll wear gaiters you might want the shorter.

OP
R

rev44

Lil-Rokslider
In jeans I'm 32x32 but I like the longer 34 (regular) in my Kuiu pants for field use and roll them up if I don't want the added length. With the longer I don't wear gaiters and it keeps the junk out of my boots. I've never had them drag but they are longer than my normal pants. I don't believe any of my Kuiu pants shrunk in length. If your primary use won't be in the field or you'll wear gaiters you might want the shorter.
Thank you. More for everyday use and scouting.

pjh360

FNG
Not your waist size but same inseam. I bought 34" and got them hemmed for 10 bucks.

ccarter

FNG
I wear the same size as you in jeans- got the regular length and they're fine. I'm not very cool, so I still think high waters are dorky-looking even though that's what the kids are wearing these days. I also don't like getting a draft up my pant leg when I pull my knees up to rest my elbows on them while I'm glassing. And truthfully, they've never looked too long to me.

Don’t get the short pair. I wear a 32x31 and I feel like they aren’t long enough. I just roll up my regular length pair if I need to.

OP
R

rev44

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks. Figures they don't have the color I want in the regular length. Just the short.

OP
R

rev44

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have bourbon or khaki in the attacks? Looking for pics instead of the pics on the website. Thanks

I think they are made to be hemmed, or used to be. And I think they run a tad short.
Here is pics of khaki they show stains pretty bad.
Resized_20210923_133517.jpg20220226_173026.jpg