Kuiu 2013 Icon 1850 Bag only - like new - SOLD

Tiger Rag

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Kuiu 2013 Icon 1850 Bag only - like new

Kuiu 2013 Icon 1850 bag only in major brown/phantom. Like new. Only used on 2 training hikes. Was the best bag in the system in my opinion. No stains, no dirt, zero issues. TYD in continental US. Buyer pays paypal fees unless you want to do a gift payment. Non smoking household.

List Date: 1/15/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Kuiu 2013 Icon 1850 Bag only - like new
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
rokslide

Mobile friendly version: Kuiu 2013 Icon 1850 Bag only - like new

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Blixen

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Tiger rag, I'm hoping I did this right as I'm interested in purchasing this. Clicked on the Buy Now link, it took me to Panjo, I paid via my Paypal account, and it was pretty slick. Worried I couldn't find the PayPal gift option however. If that's a problem, let me know. Please email me at [email protected]. Thx

OP
Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tiger rag, I'm hoping I did this right as I'm interested in purchasing this. Clicked on the Buy Now link, it took me to Panjo, I paid via my Paypal account, and it was pretty slick. Worried I couldn't find the PayPal gift option however. If that's a problem, let me know. Please email me at [email protected]. Thx

Yeah, the Panjo thing is new to me as well. I just wrote it up like I have done in the past. Anyway, I got the payment info. I'll ship it out today to you and get your tracking to you. Thank you, Matt