Kryptek Altitude setup

Anyone out there with the following items. Looking at getting these as my midlayers/pants. How are they holding up (I've read that some folks were having issues with the pants holding up) and are they warm enough with good base layers in cold weather? Thanks for any help. I'm kinda torn between the Kryptek and the Kuiu midlayers.

Arma Fleece 1/2 ZIP
Tora Pant
Arma hoodie

Kuiu:
STRONGFLEECE HYBRID 260 ZIP-T HOODIE

ULTRA MERINO 145 ZIP-T

KUTANA STRETCH WOVEN PANT

OP
M
Well, with the Kuiu sale wrapping up today, I went ahead and spent a fair amount of money on all my clothes. With the high inflation right now, couldn't pass up the great deals they had. I would still like to hear any and all opinions though of my original post.

Kuiu Kutana Pants - Best all around pants that I've found for the bulk of my hunting. They handle everything from cool to extreme heat (past 110*), hold up very well against hard use, and have enough stretch to climb several K in a day.

Kuiu StrongFleece 260 - Pretty good warmth and fairly resilient material.

Kryptek Tora (CamoFire - Grey) - Nice all around pants and handle a temperature range bit more on the lower end and about 10* less on the higher end) than the Kuiu Kutanas. While I like them I won't buy another one. They just do not hold up to the Sonoran desert; just as bad the Kuiu Attacks.