WTS/WTT Kowa 883 OR Nikon Monarch Fieldscope 82 EDA + extras

has530

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have two fabulous spotting scopes. I only need one and with my wife getting laid off and an impending move I could use either some more space or more cash or both. I will only be selling one so once one is gone the other is withdrawn. Both are in excellent condition with no problems or marks on glass. I would grade the Nikon as “like new” and the Kowa as “excellent”.

Package 1:
Kowa 883
TE-11WZ 25-60x wide angle eyepiece
grub screw 1.25" eyepiece adapter
Threaded thousand oaks solar filter
High quality UV Filter (will need to check brand but I want to say B+W?)
Kowa stay on case (which has stayed on) and caps.
IMG_8939.jpegIMG_8940.jpegIMG_8941.jpeg

$2200

Package 2:
Nikon Monarch Fieldscope 82 EDA
MEP-20-60 Eyepiece
MEP-38W Eyepiece
All of the adapters necessary to attach a Baader Hyperion Zoom eyepiece (much wider angle than the MEP-20-60 but similar zoom range)
Stay on neoprene case and caps.
IMG_8935.jpegIMG_8936.jpegIMG_8938.jpeg

$1500

I can also include if desired a tripod and fluid head suitable for the scope or a Baader Hyperion Zoom Mk IV (does not focus at infinity in the Kowa with the 1.25" adapter but could probably be adapted without its nosepiece but I wouldn't recommend it because the TE-11WZ is phenomenal) for a reasonable price.

I am located in Northern California if a potential buyer would like to meet and try them out but also willing to ship. I will also be traveling to New England in early October to enjoy the fall leaves and catch some late warblers if anyone in the Boston/central VT area is interested in buying one I would carry it out for you. I prefer to sell but would consider trades involving 8x42 binoculars or Nikon camera gear. Feel free to message me with any questions or offers or if you want more pictures.