Sold Kimber 84m Hunter 6.5cm, like new w/box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wapiti151

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Have a like new in box Kimber 84m hunter in 6.5cm for sale. This rifle has the kimber version RS special modifications. Barrel professionally cut to 19”, stock gel removed and replaced with closed cell foam, I also had professionally bedded to improve accuracy as much as possible for such a light rifle. Has Leupold vx3i 4.5-14x40 CDS on top in ARC xlow rings.

If you are looking for a light rifle, this one will be hard to beat. Total weight as it sits ( with scope cover) is 6lbs 4oz, and that would easily be in the 5s with a more weight conscious ring/base setup. I simply like the reliability and strength of the ARC/pic combo. Bolt is original, as are all screws…bolt knob could be replaced with the titanium version and screws could be modified to take some additional weight off. The 6lbs 4oz figure also includes the bipod adapter on the front…which adds a few more ounces. All in all, this could easily be a 5.5lb scoped rifle for someone.

All mods (sans the gel removal) were professionally done, and rifle can include (or not include) the scope/rings. Buyers choice.

Have hardly shot this rifle, and never hunted with it…a GRAND TOTAL OF 9 rounds have been fired to include bore sight and initial zero, which was about an inch without any further ammo testing.

This is just a repetitive caliber for me and grab others to hunt with.

$850 for rifle, $1150 including scope and rings shipped to FFL. These go for around $800 on GB and that’s before gunsmith fees if you were to get it modified on your own. Bipod adapter not included.

Can include more photos, measurements as needed.

IMG_0793.jpegIMG_0794.jpegIMG_0795.jpegIMG_0796.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0792.jpeg
    IMG_0792.jpeg
    459 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
OP
Wapiti151

Wapiti151

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have an almost identical setup. What a great little backcountry rifle.

Good luck with your sale.
Absolutely. It’s such a cool little rifle, almost feels like you are carrying around a 22. Hate to see it go but with multiple light weight setups…this one has been a safe queen.

OP
Wapiti151

Wapiti151

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
How about a little more info on the scope? Is the barrel threaded?
Good call, thought I added more. My apologies. It’s a Leupold vx3i cds 4.5-14x40 and is in excellent condition. Has the original non-cds dial, and scope comes with box and original paperwork. Box and all also come with rifle.

Bbl is not threaded, that was my next step but just never got to it. Perfect for a suppressor after it’s threaded. Bbl is cut to 19” and action is bedded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.