Kifaru Woobie vs the new Woobie Express

I was getting ready to order a Kifaru Woobie, and see they just came out with the Woobie Express.

Aron how about a a review of the New Woobie express?

I know you said you use the woobie alot.

Expess is a little smaller, and more expensive. But seems a little more versatile, and can still be used as a blanket or with a sleeping bag.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'll get a video/review done up as soon as I can. I do use the woobie a lot, but most of the things I use it for are what the Woobie Express is now designed for (glassing, staying warm during storm, emergency shelter warmth).

Lawnboi

WKR
48X70 for the woobie express vs 64X93 for the woobie/doobie.

I got a doobie to use as a sleeping bag actually. folded in half i fit inside of it pretty well, but im also pretty small. Theres cordage loops that let you tie it together.

Its also big enough that if i use it like the woobie express it goes all the way down over my feet when sitting which i like. It just dosnt have the collar or any extras.

I also just leave the bottom 3 paracord loops tied. i can slip inside of it like a bag and have my arms and head out which is pretty comfy. which is what ill do for glassing.

I only have 3 nights in the backyard on this thing so far so time will tell if i made a good choice