Kifaru Ultralight Frame

I just got a new duplex and I want to try running arrow stays. Do I cut them exactly 26 inches? Does it matter what kind of arrow? Just one arrow in each sleeve? Anyone who can help I sure appreciate it...

colonel00

WKR
Couldn't splurge the extra $10 to get them from Kifaru? :D

26" should be fine. Start with one arrow on each side and see how you like it. You can do two arrows and it should be a bit stiffer and straighter with less flex when you put the pack on.

I cut mine exactly 26" and they're perfect. I've played with 1 per side and 2 per side. Couldn't really tell a difference but 2 per side just made me feel better. As far as kind or type of arrow..... Think I used .300 or .340's shafts. No reason other than that's what I had laying around.

OP
jquarnberg
I just got a new duplex and I want to try running arrow stays. Do I cut them exactly 26 inches? Does it matter what kind of arrow? Just one arrow in each sleeve? Anyone who can help I sure appreciate it...

Ha I didn't think about it when I ordered and I want to just try it out now. After I posted this I found on the site that you can order them as a stand alone item for $10. But I don't really want to pay that plus shipping when I have a bunch of arrows sitting around if they might work.