Kifaru Stryker XL for Waterfowl?

Hey guys, anyone use a Kifaru Stryker XL for waterfowl? I have not seen many waterfowlers really using packs but typically I will have to hike a mile or two to get back to a pond or swamp. I love using a pack to house all of my stuff while I am hiking back to my hunt site for the day. Just curious if there are any waterfowlers in here that use the Stryker XL for hunting and if you could post a picture of your setup? Thanks!!

Kenneth@Kifaru

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Im actually going to be using my Stryker XL For waterfowl hunting this winter. most of the spots I found on maps involve a decent pack in. im going to throw some decoys in a camp bag and pack in. also the ability to be modular in adding belt pouches. I think you are on the right track in utilizing it for a waterfowl bag.

OP
T
Im actually going to be using my Stryker XL For waterfowl hunting this winter. most of the spots I found on maps involve a decent pack in. im going to throw some decoys in a camp bag and pack in. also the ability to be modular in adding belt pouches. I think you are on the right track in utilizing it for a waterfowl bag.
It sounds like we have similar needs in the bag. I think it will do a great job, I was just really curious if any other guys or gals used it for waterfowl. I think it will be a great bag for it. I just need to try to track down a duplex lite frame for mine to use before season is over now lol.

Kenneth@Kifaru

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
haha. Good luck! if you manage to get a frame and get out post some pics on hoe it goes. Ill post some when I get out. After big game season slows down.

Great idea! I’m looking to get into the Kifaru game and I want to make sure I am utilizing a new pack as much a possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk