Kifaru shipping updates

Bcleck90

WKR
I recently placed two separate orders about a week apart with Kifaru. One order arrived today with no tracking or email updates (yes I checked my spam inbox). The other has tracking info when I log into their website but I never received an email saying it had been shipped either.

Not a huge deal just thought it was odd. I’ve always received shipping info on orders from them. Anyone else had an issue with this recently? I tried to call but it was late this evening.

Crotalus

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve placed two orders in the last couple weeks. One was a belt and some buckles - 8 days from order to delivery. Second was Rogan/battle belt combo on sale - 11 days from order to delivery. No tracking on either other than UPS letting me know I was getting deliveries. I’ll trade quick turnaround for tracking notifications.

Kenneth@Kifaru

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
With our current website and how we import orders into tracking them is not responding correctly at the moment. we are working on it now. and also when we launch a new website it will be a lot smoother, which will be soon.

With that being said. We have caught up on orders from the move and are now having them shipped out in within 48 hrs.

OP
B

Bcleck90

WKR
With our current website and how we import orders into tracking them is not responding correctly at the moment. we are working on it now. and also when we launch a new website it will be a lot smoother, which will be soon.

With that being said. We have caught up on orders from the move and are now having them shipped out in within 48 hrs.
Thanks for the reply. I figured something was going on because it’s never done that before.

beginner

FNG
Just ordered a Camp Bag and had it in a week. My issue was with UPS who dumped the box on my porch and left. An hour later I happened to look at my phone to see a package was delivered. With all the porch pirates you would think they would knock or ring the doorbell before sprinting off.

Any update on if shipping notification is working? @Kenneth@Kifaru ?

I ended up downloading the app that was sent through email, route or routes? Something like that. Still says waiting for ETA.

Order was placed on Nov 27, guess it hasn't shipped, but also wondering if the tracking isn't working, it might have shipped and be MIA.

I don't remember a notice at purchase stating a delay, but it very well could have been there and I don't remember it.

Kenneth@Kifaru

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor

I ended up downloading the app that was sent through email, route or routes? Something like that. Still says waiting for ETA.

Order was placed on Nov 27, guess it hasn't shipped, but also wondering if the tracking isn't working, it might have shipped and be MIA.

I don't remember a notice at purchase stating a delay, but it very well could have been there and I don't remember it.
PM me your order # and ill get it figured out for you.

Had I just waited a day....

Showed up today, FIL should be happy at Christmas.

Kenneth was quick to respond to me this morning, sent me a tracking number once I sent him my order number. I could have emailed or called, but was thinking it was probably just a delay in shipping, was just looking for a confirmation of that. So if anyone is out there wondering like I was, I'd say just give it a little while yet.