Kifaru Shape Charge or OG Antero?

Looking to pick one of these up for an EDC pack. Without having any hands on experience myself, are there any out there that have used these packs to give some insight and which you prefer?

Mainly just wanting to make sure the SC isn’t too large for an EDC pack. Using for office work, vehicle and some plane travel.

krohboy

WKR
I have both and find myself carrying the Antero much more. The shape charge was a little big for me and I ended up with too much stuff.

Athame

Lil-Rokslider
I'm 5'9 and don't care for the SC without the waist belt. It carries really nicely WITH the belt

it really depends on what you carry. I use a SC for my EDC. and I really don't carry much. but also it has the room to be able add more items. you can add belt pouches to the outside as well or an organizer pocket. and with compression straps you can compress the bag smaller. The Antero is a great pack as well and a lot of people in the office love it. But just like with anything. Its all personal preference and what an individual needs. The checkpoint is another option for an EDC for office an travel use.

Kenneth@Kifaru

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
if you have any questions on those packs feel free to PM me. I am ORelkhunter9.