WTS Kifaru Hoodlum on Duplex Lite Frame

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Willing to sell all items together for $850 and open to negotiate to sell items individually. Buyer pays shipping

IMG_4072.jpgIMG_4071.jpgPlease read ad thoroughly before asking questions about size as I have added details to the bottom of the ad.

Pack and accessories lightly used on two hunts over the last two years. I recently washed all the gear. The only blemish is the water bottle holster as my dog chewed it up. It still works, but it is...loved on. My fault really as I was using the pouch for treats and left one in there... Anyhow, this is a great pack, good gear, and I don't want to sell it. I recently had a trip to the Urgent Care that was not covered by insurance so I have to sell this to pay the medical bills. Otherwise I would be keeping this.

The guide lid also has some pitch like stuff on it. This is the only piece of gear I have left to wash, so it might come out.

No interested in Trade
Fairly Firm on Price
It will be more expensive to purchase accessories or pack/frame separateIMG_4068.jpgIMG_4067.jpgIMG_4070.jpgIMG_4069.jpg

Frame: Duplex Lite $450

Pack: Hoodlum $400

Accessories:
$100 Guide Lid
$40 Water Bottle Holder (chewed up but functional included for free)
$50 Gun Bearer Kit (Right Handed Kifaru Brand) strap included
$40 Small Belt Pouch in Xtac

Duplex Lite Frame Sizing and options
Stay options:
Semi Flat Composite Stays
Frame Length:
24"
Shoulder Strap Length:
Short (14.5" - 18" Torso)
Belt Size:
Small (31" - 34" waist)
Belt/Shoulder Strap Color: