KIFARU Game Bags

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Need to get new game bags and was thinking about trying the Kifaru ones. So many good bags out there was wondering which Rokslider's have tried the Kifaru ones? Anyone have some user reviews or compared them to others lately?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Lawnboi

WKR
I have a set I have filled up a few times. I’ll buy more. Not the lightest, but built fairly tough. Probably not something I’d take on a backpack hunt but they are fine for what I generally do.

I do appreciate that they are US made and that played a big role in picking them. As my made in China argali and caribou bags get worn out I will replace them with the kifaru bags or something else that’s US made.

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a set I have filled up a few times. I’ll buy more. Not the lightest, but built fairly tough. Probably not something I’d take on a backpack hunt but they are fine for what I generally do.

I do appreciate that they are US made and that played a big role in picking them. As my made in China argali and caribou bags get worn out I will replace them with the kifaru bags or something else that’s US made.
Which ones do you have the bone in, or bone out bags?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

The Kifaru’s have been the toughest yet. I’ve run the TAG bags and the caribou gear also. They all work well, but I get the most longevity from the Kifaru bags. Plus I love they are brown and don’t require me to scrub the stains out. Down side to being brown, harder to find in a tree!

I've only used for one hunt.
Seem well built and durable.
Clean up easily.
Bigger and heavier than other options for sure.
My plan is to use them for all species on day hunts or with horses and use lighter, smaller packing ones like Argarli for backpack hunts.
20221104_110134.jpg