Kifaru Frame Fitment

Ifdot

FNG
I have a strange body type and am trying to figure out the best kifaru frame size to go with. My torso length is 20". I am 5'-6" and have a large chest. I feel like I'm going to be in between in the sizes. I don't want it up high on my head but don't want to sacrifice any advantages going with the smaller frame. Anyone in the same boat? What did you go with and how did you make that decision?

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
You honestly need to call them, they are extremely helpful and know which additional questions need to be answered to get you the best fit

From my angle, I'd lean towards a 24" frame it'll be better at carrying heavy loads and easier to sell if that time ever comes along

OP
Ifdot

Ifdot

FNG
You honestly need to call them, they are extremely helpful and know which additional questions need to be answered to get you the best fit

From my angle, I'd lean towards a 24" frame it'll be better at carrying heavy loads and easier to sell if that time ever comes along
Appreciate the honesty. That is what I have been leaning towards, I will give them a call today. thanks

Kenneth@Kifaru

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey man, Feel free to shoot me an email [email protected]. but I would say just off of what you explained is to go with a 24" frame and long shoulder straps because you have a big chest.