Kifaru EMR II

Az Hunter

FNG
I just ordered my EMR II . Aron was very helpful. He patiently answered all my questions and had some great suggestions. Shipping is Dec 2. Can't wait to use it on my archery javelina hunt in Jan.

I absolutely love mine. It compresses well and expands to carry more than I want. Great bag for sure. And....the kifaru CS is above and beyond any other place I've dealt with. Big thanks to Aron & Kevin for taking care of me over the weekend. Great guys to work with!

OP
Az Hunter

Az Hunter

FNG
I was happy to hear that it will ship so soon. I was afraid there might be a backlog before Christmas. Now I will have time to hook up all my goodies( pockets,etc) before my Jan hunt. You are right about the Kifaru CS.

Stid2677

WKR
I have 4 Kifaru packs and the EMR II is by far my favorite so far. The center zip makes loading so easy, everyone I hunted with this year was amazed at how fast I could drop meat or gear into it and be waiting for them to either stuff their pack full or dig looking for a piece of gear. The old hold my pack for me dance while I stuff this meat into it days are over. :) So nice to be able to access the bag from top or bottom and precisely position your load.

+1 Kifaru CS is second to none.......