Kifaru Duplex/Cargo Panel/Entire Setup with Lots of Extras in Highlander

Dan M

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am selling my entire Kifaru Cargo Panel setup in Kryptek Highlander. I purchased this in March 2015 and it is the previous version of the Duplex, not the new version with the loops and k-clip adjustment for the load lifters. Everything is in excellent condition and shows no wear, holes and it has been stored in a climate controlled environment in a non-smoking home. It has only been used on 2 Train to Hunt meat pack events and one 3 day hunting trip. I paid $1056 for this setup and I am asking $700 for the entire setup plus $25 shipping TYD in the continental U.S. I will consider parting out the items at the prices listed next to each item. This is an excellent setup for training, meat hauling, extended trips and day tripping as well. Using the included camp bag you can easily carry enough food and gear for 5-7 days (or more) and also you have the option to scale things down to a very capable day pack that will have enough room left over to carry out multiple quarters and/or a head and cape. There are no blood stains or other matter on the pack whatsoever.

-26'' duplex frame with normal, composite stays in Highlander, small belt (28-33'' waist) in Highlander: $240 SOLD

-Cargo Panel in Highlander (includes all original straps): SOLD

-Camp bag in Highlander: $60 SOLD

-Large side pocket in Highlander: $50 SOLD

-2x Medium belt pouches in Highlander: $40 SOLD

-2x Large belt pouches in Highlander: $25 each SOLD

-Mini belt pouch in Highlander: $20 SOLD

-Small belt pouch in Highlander: $20 SOLD

-Water bottle pocket in Highlander: $20 SOLD

-Guide Lid in Highlander: $60 SOLD

Payment via PayPal with the "gift" option to avoid fees.

Thank you

Last edited:

Xtreme007

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you split I'd be interested in large belt pouches,water bottle pockets,mini belt pouch depending on price

OP
D

Dan M

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you for the offers, I may consider parting the items separately.

Last edited:
OP
D

Dan M

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
See the top for prices, here's what's left:

-frame w/belt
-large side pocket
-large belt pouch
-mini belt pouch