Kifaru Color Combo Thoughts

Has anyone put a coyote brown Kifaru Pack on a ranger green frame? I am one of those guys that like for gear to match up. I think it could look cool considering the frame has a lot of CB on it, but if you have pictures, please share.

Thanks in advance.

Kenneth@Kifaru

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Right now I'm using our tactical frame which is CB. and RG bag. MC belt pouches. in my theory it breaks up your outline more when you have different earth tons of color. some people do like to have matching everything which is really fine as well. I don't think it makes or breaks up opportunities on animals

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Old foliage green frame, Highlander bag, tan lid (orange during rifle season), various colors of water bottle, ammo, and other pouches, plus mismatched clothing. I'm the American hunter version of those decked out fancy trucks they have in Pakistan. My theory is I'm too cheap to buy matching stuff.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Old foliage green frame, Highlander bag, tan lid (orange during rifle season), various colors of water bottle, ammo, and other pouches, plus mismatched clothing. I'm the American hunter version of those decked out fancy trucks they have in Pakistan. My theory is I'm too cheap to buy matching stuff.
Sounds like mine. And the blood of a shit ton of animals to further alter the colors and give it that woodsie smell that my wife complains about.

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Sounds like mine. And the blood of a shit ton of animals to further alter the colors and give it that woodsie smell that my wife complains about.
Tell the wife that's what groceries smell and look like when you have to shop for them.

I avoid ruining my artistic setup with blood by skillful hunting and minimal killing.

MC/CB is definitely a good combo.