Kifaru Cargo Panel. Anyone have one and if so what do you use it for?

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am going through unused gear and found a Kifaru cargo panel that I never mounted/used. Curious to see if anyone has one and their utilization of the panel.

Decker9

WKR
I use the panel quite a bit, mostly for packing salt to my mountain goat cams, but also for day hunting or meat/Cape hauling.
IMG_0064.jpeg

I often find it useful for other odd packs as well, when all else fails, the cargo panel will hold it.

Defiantly worth keeping around.

OP
philos

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea-it seems to be pretty versatile. Thanks for the reply!

I’ve bought and sold a half dozen or more over the years. Always a great idea but never found a practical use for it. I mostly used mine for holding a bag or 2 of cat litter for off season training while walking the dogs in the neighborhood. Every hunt I’d use a full bag of some sort because the strappy-ness and lack of full enclosure of the cargo panel just didn’t work for my hunting needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had one for a couple years now and use it more than any other bag I have. I use it for carrying stands, getting whitetails out of swamps, carrying my turkey hunting blinds, workouts, etc. It's the most valuable piece I own for my pack set up. Wish they would come out with one that would attach at the top of the frame. Love it for early season western hunts to when all I need to do is pack a downed animal out.

I have one, it gets most of its use before season.

Packing 60lb sand bags for exorcise

Packing salt and trail cameras

Packing alfalfa bails and trail camera

Packing 5 gallon jugs of water to fill water guzzlers

Packing cameras and ground blinds

As mentioned by others, comes in handy packing odd shaped larg items