Kifaru Belt Pouch Matrix and MOLLE pouches

Movadius

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know if the "Belt Pouch Matrix" found on many kifaru bags (like on the front of the Hoodlum, Gnargali, etc) can be used to mount MOLLE pouches?

Being in Canada it's a bit expensive getting pouches directly from Kifaru (or slow if i get them second hand) and im wondering if I might be able to rig up some other pouches to it in some way.

Rt_nevada

FNG
I use a molle Nalgene pouch on my belt so I’d assume other molle items will attach no problem

OP
M

Movadius

Lil-Rokslider
Looking at it again, those look like just individual webbing sections. If the pouch is the same dimensions it should work, otherwise I might be able to rig some kind of molle panel to them to mount pouches too if I use the same attachment things their pouches use

woodswise

FNG
In my experience, no molle will attach in a stable manner. If you had a pouch or holster that has one strip of molle for attachment ( marsupial holster ), you could run it through the single block of the belt pouch matrix. Yet, it will flop and be unstable. If someone has a method to get this deed accomplished, I'd be interested.