WTS Kifaru 8 Man Tipi with large stove/warming tray and mosquitos netting

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Decided to trim down some of my gear and figured I should let this go for someone else to use. Great set up in excellent condition without any pinhole burns. The Tipi has been seam sealed and used a total of 7 days with 4 days of burn time on the stove. This is the large rectangular stove with a warming tray. Set everything up recently to verify condition and take pictures. Only issue is a velcro strap that keeps the chimney flap rolled up...easy fix. Everthing has been stored loosely in an airtight food grade barrel. All stuff sacks, stakes, poles, screens and chimney hardware are in place.

Asking $1200 TYD in lower 48, shipped USPS priority with insurance & tracking. Payment by postal money order, personal check or Zelle. Don't have any feedback on Rokslide but have been buying and selling gear on Stickbow, Archerytalk and Gunbroker for years. I can text pictures of everything.

Thanks, Tim
252-455-6942
Eastern NC

Last edited:

HutchWV

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
looks like i may have just missed this but if it doesnt work out let me know. and where in eastern NC are you? I'm just up in WV.