Kid's clothes

It seems there's a huge lack in good technical clothing for kids. Sitka basically only has rain gear and a hoody. Kuiu about the same. Kryptek quit making kids clothes.
I've got "a few" kids and the oldest is hunting this year. I'd like to get her some really good clothes that her younger siblings can also use when they get to her size.
November in Montana can be brutal even just hunting private land for deer. Honestly I think hunting the Hi-Line in November is an extreme sport with the wind chill and low temperatures.
I know Kuhl makes a renegade pant for kids but that's too thin for late season. Just not sure what to do.

REI and Patagonia both make some really good kids clothes. North Face does as well.

nobody

WKR
Not totally sure, but I’m pretty sure King’s does some of the items in their XKG line in youth sizes. I know for sure their cheaper stuff is available, but I think they have some higher end stuff for kids too. I agree though, it’s criminal that there’s not at least some stuff available for kids.

I wonder if some of the store brands have some options? By store brands I’m meaning stuff like Killik (Sportsman’s Warehouse) or Redhead (Cabela’s/BP). I used to work at Sportsman’s and I swear I remember Killik having some youth pieces.

If I was in your shoes, I would shop places like REI or Bob Ward’s or Al’s Sporting Goods and just hodge podge what you can between camping/hiking brands and hunting brands. It won’t all be camo, and the pieces that are camo won’t all be matching patterns, but it should get your kids pretty well outfitted.

406unltd

WKR
We’ve been using killik from sportmans. Works well and doesn’t incorporate cotton into their youth garments like kings and others do. Pants are on sale right now. For rifle I just have my son layer under and he says he’s been comfortable. Good balance of price and function.

I've been using the Cabela's RedHead brand clothes for my 11yr old son the past few years, overall I've been pretty happy with them. We just picked up the insulated bibs and coat for 25% off during their Fall Hunting Classic Sale. $110 plus tax out the door, can't beat that.

For how often they grow you can't find a better price and they make enough light/mid/heavy weight pieces + rain gear and hats/beanies/gloves that you can keep 'em comfy through an entire season without breaking the bank. The Silent-Hide pieces specifically are super quiet and ultra comfortable.

Cabela's Kid's Hunting Clothes

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It seems there's a huge lack in good technical clothing for kids. Sitka basically only has rain gear and a hoody. Kuiu about the same. Kryptek quit making kids clothes.
I've got "a few" kids and the oldest is hunting this year. I'd like to get her some really good clothes that her younger siblings can also use when they get to her size.
November in Montana can be brutal even just hunting private land for deer. Honestly I think hunting the Hi-Line in November is an extreme sport with the wind chill and low temperatures.
I know Kuhl makes a renegade pant for kids but that's too thin for late season. Just not sure what to do.
Check out FORLOH - 100% sourced and Made in America