Kansas City Mathews Shop?

kpbrown31

FNG
I've lived in KC for several years, but have never had to do much to my Mathews bow that Scheels couldn't handle. I'm having trouble with a torque in my grip or cam alignment on my Halon and curious on reputable Mathews dealers in the area that you all use? I'm considering buying a new bow. Thanks!

Take a drive down to James River Archery in Springfield. I live in nwa and it’s worth the miles, good folks and very knowledgeable 👍

Wheels

WKR
I've never used them, but I think the guys at Rogers Sporting Goods are pretty knowledgeable. If you are on the east side or don't mind a drive, John at Sutherlands in Sedalia is a good bow tech and they carry Mathews bows.

tdhanses

WKR
There is a great shop in Lawrence, Overton’s Archery. He also donates a bow every year to the KC RMEF banquet if you want to try for a good deal on a new bow.

@kpbrown31 , where did you end up going? Dad just gave me his Hoyt. I've had Scheels do some work on my pawn shop Martin and they did okay, but would like some more experienced hands this time around.

KTK

FNG
@kpbrown31 , where did you end up going? Dad just gave me his Hoyt. I've had Scheels do some work on my pawn shop Martin and they did okay, but would like some more experienced hands this time around.
I starting going to Addiction Archery in Harrisonville. The guy who owns it seems to be pretty good, and he is a Hoyt retailer so he's probably pretty familiar with them. He is closed on Monday and Tuesdays though.

I starting going to Addiction Archery in Harrisonville. The guy who owns it seems to be pretty good, and he is a Hoyt retailer so he's probably pretty familiar with them. He is closed on Monday and Tuesdays though.
Much appreciated!