just for older hunters (don't be trying to sneak in here without id!)

BBob

WKR
Thanks for the info!

Side question: I'm a red meat centric eater and supplementing creatine has never seemed to add much of anything for me. I've done a few non-scientific tests on my own tracking with and without it. I haven't looked into it beyond that at all though. Anyone else find the same? Is it the high intake of red meat that seems to make it ineffective or is it just ineffective for some? With my love of eating red meat and weight training (plus physical activity in general) I seem to be staying ahead of the curve :)

OP
mtwarden

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm a big carnivore too, but still take a 5mg serving of creatine daily- I've been doing it for 20 years can't say that I've done any scientific study on it's effect on me, but certainly hasn't hurt :D

I'm a big carnivore too, but still take a 5mg serving of creatine daily- I've been doing it for 20 years can't say that I've done any scientific study on it's effect on me, but certainly hasn't hurt :D
I take fish oil every day and I think that helps prevent sore joints in my body. I wake up in the morning and no stiffness, ready to go again.