Just Draw already New Mexico!!!

Sorry, just venting as I await the, more than likely bad, news from the new Mexico fish and game.

Hunting either way this year I just need NM to determine which state I'm doing it in! I hope they are as quick this year as they were last year with their turn around!

Work gets tough day dreaming about southern NM giants! I just need my dreams shot down again so I can get back to realistic expectations of any legal elk!

Sorry, just venting as I await the, more than likely bad, news from the new Mexico fish and game.

Hunting either way this year I just need NM to determine which state I'm doing it in! I hope they are as quick this year as they were last year with their turn around!

Work gets tough day dreaming about southern NM giants! I just need my dreams shot down again so I can get back to realistic expectations of any legal elk!

It has been like two weeks WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR?!?!!?!?!?!?!?:cool:

codym

WKR
I'm guessing Wed. I'm in the same boat, trying to put things together for next season but between the wife, my dad, and myself we have 9 apps in the draw.

davsco

WKR
yep hoping for great news, though the odds are pretty low. someone has to draw, hope it's me!

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
Yea I think gohunt claims Thursday. I’m sitting for the PE exam Friday(the 13th of all damn days in the month) so this would be a nice welcome seeing as how I’m not going in to this test with a lot of confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm waiting as well. First time applying to New Mexico! Anecdotal evidence on the web says first timers seem to get "preference." I know that's pure BS but one can dream right. But I will take a Gila Rifle tag anyway I can get it! That being said, my 3rd choice had about a 25% chance of drawing based on last years numbers. But I'm with the rest of you. Hurry up and break my heart New Mexico so I can finalize my Colorado trip dates.

TacoHunter

Lil-Rokslider

Same boat, I am hunting one way or another. Just need to see if its NM or OTC CO.

NoWiser

WKR
I'm waiting as well. First time applying to New Mexico! Anecdotal evidence on the web says first timers seem to get "preference." I know that's pure BS but one can dream right. But I will take a Gila Rifle tag anyway I can get it! That being said, my 3rd choice had about a 25% chance of drawing based on last years numbers. But I'm with the rest of you. Hurry up and break my heart New Mexico so I can finalize my Colorado trip dates.

Good luck timekiller! My dad and I drew awesome Gila archery tags our first year applying to NM. I've struck out ever since, but he did draw the same unit the next year. You've gotta believe!

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck timekiller! My dad and I drew awesome Gila archery tags our first year applying to NM. I've struck out ever since, but he did draw the same unit the next year. You've gotta believe!

Did y’all do a group app? I tried to get a buddy to apply on mine but he slacked and secretly I didn’t remind him because I didn’t want the lower odds.

FLAK

WKR
I'm in for 4spp. in NM, first time in several years. Getting antsy!!!!
Could be any time now.

JPD350

WKR
I hope notifications come this week, it sure makes the turkey hunt more exciting to know if you got your elk tag, then it becomes a turkey hunt/elk scouting trip

Best of luck to everyone

SandyCreek

Lil-Rokslider
agreed.. I'm waiting to see what the results are before i apply to burn my wyoming deer points, probably going to only be a one hunt year unless Colorado is nice to me

shader112

Lil-Rokslider
Yea I think gohunt claims Thursday. I’m sitting for the PE exam Friday(the 13th of all damn days in the month) so this would be a nice welcome seeing as how I’m not going in to this test with a lot of confidence.

Of all the days to take the PE...haha good luck!

Have they drawn yet, have they drawn yet, have they drawn yet?

Sorry, channeling my inner 3 yr old.