July, you worthless turd...

We've had an amazing July here in North Idaho--usually its 100* and 2* humidity, this year it's been moist 75* some days and even some rain. Normally a very rare scenario.

Caught a nice stringer of channel cats/crappie/northerns yesterday. Usually it's very slow fishing in the Summer here but not this year!
I will say I have been really enjoying it up here this year. We live in CDA and have enjoyed the access to outdoor activities. Caught a nice largemouth on Fernan, and caught a half a dozen 12"+ rainbows on Round Lake a few weekends ago with the little guy, even had a Bald Eagle swoop down and grab one of the surface that was floating just about 10' off the kayak

Broomd

WKR
I will say I have been really enjoying it up here this year. We live in CDA and have enjoyed the access to outdoor activities. Caught a nice largemouth on Fernan, and caught a half a dozen 12"+ rainbows on Round Lake a few weekends ago with the little guy, even had a Bald Eagle swoop down and grab one of the surface that was floating just about 10' off the kayak
Great stuff!

I normally don’t mind July, since I live on the coast, but this year I’m not a fan since I’m working in a place with temps similar to hell this month… not looking forward to this week working in this weather… we have been starting at 5 at least, so we are done at 3:30 in the afternoon

Weekend at home was nice though, mid 50’s at night and high 60’s for highs… perfect summer weather

Attachments

• 1FA6411D-1822-4E42-8B1F-9792D7702E37.jpg
    1FA6411D-1822-4E42-8B1F-9792D7702E37.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 6