WTB Jack O’Connor Books

axeforce6

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I’m looking for some hardback Jack O’Connor books. Let me know what you have. I’ve found some paperback online but would rather have hardback.

Old-Cat

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have sheep and sheep hunting, but I would never part w it. Ohh my, I looked at the used prices! Did something happen to safari press?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have sheep and sheep hunting, but I would never part w it. Ohh my, I looked at the used prices! Did something happen to safari press?
I just went to look the other day, and noticed that nothing has been updated in quite some time. Bummer if that was the case. I really enjoyed the variety that I could buy from them.

OP
axeforce6

axeforce6

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I just went to look the other day, and noticed that nothing has been updated in quite some time. Bummer if that was the case. I really enjoyed the variety that I could buy from them.
I wasn’t aware of safari press.

wyosteve

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I was going through some boxes a few days ago and saw I have a Jack O'Connor book. I'll get the title and price later today.

wyosteve

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just checked. The one I have is called 'The Best of Jack O'Connor. A quick search shows it's fairly available and prices range from about $25-$40. Sorry to say, but for that I'm not going to mess with shipping, etc. and will just hang on to it and re-read the stories. Good luck with the search.

OP
axeforce6

axeforce6

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just checked. The one I have is called 'The Best of Jack O'Connor. A quick search shows it's fairly available and prices range from about $25-$40. Sorry to say, but for that I'm not going to mess with shipping, etc. and will just hang on to it and re-read the stories. Good luck with the search.
Thanks.

TheGreek

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Can’t say I’m looking to sell any of mine but I too am always looking to add to my JOC collection. A few I couldn’t afford, I ordered from my local library this last summer to read, including Sheep and Sheep Hunting and Hunting the Rockies. Damn fine writing.